Menu

Sunday, July 06, 2014

Answer (Reply) 1994

This Korean Drama has been aired last year. But I just had time to watch it. At first, when I saw the advertisement, I didnt really interested. I never seen the casts before.

The reason why I watched Answer 1994 is because I watch You are all surrounded. I found out that Go Ara played in answer 1994 too.

There are 21 episodes and two special episodes. Alike answer me 1997, we need to guess the husband of the woman main character. I was so curious to death. Hahahaha.

Answer 1994 is about the friendship among seven people who live under the same roof. Many things happened from fight, care, love, sadness, happiness, how to respect each other, even triangle love.

Ah, I have this link for you if you want to download the series. I hope you enjoy watching the drama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your critics,,