Menu

Tuesday, July 01, 2014

My First Couch, Arisa :)

Meet Arisa, a Japanese woman who has travelled since March. She is my first couch. She spent two nights in my parents' house. I took her to see the night view of Semarang in Gombel, the Greatest Masjid in South East Asia, Lawang Sewu and Tugu Muda.

It was raining when we went out. I was a bit worried I couldn't take her to the places I promised. When we were arrived in Gombel to see the night view, it was raining very hard. The view was covered by fogs. We needed to wait for an hour so that the fog disappear and the rain stopped. While we were waiting for the rain, we met an acquaintance. He worked in a Japanese company. Hearing we were talking in English he was curious and introduced himself. It was a great night.

After that we took several pictures with the Semarang night view as the background. Knowing the rain was just drizzling, I rode my bike fastly to go the next destination, The Greatest Masjid in South East Asia.

When we almost there, the heavy rain started. I speed up my motorbike. We arrived safely in front of the
Masjid. I wanted to parked my motorbike, the officer said I can't. I have passed the time. I tried to persuade them by saying I have a friend from Japan. She just wanted to take some pictures. I was so glad that he let me to park my bike near the mountain.

Well, taking foreigner with you can give you a super privilege :)

We continued our journey to Lawang Sewu. She was so surprised since Lawang Sewu looked more beautiful at night. She was so impressed with the view. Me, as a host, I am happy I could take her there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your critics,,