Menu

Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Postcrossing: Send A Postcard and Receive A Postcard Back From A Random Person in The World

Postcrossing is an activity which you can send postcards to strangers all over the world. I was introduced to this community by my host family. She likes sending postcards. And she told me about postcrossing information and stuff.

To tell you the truth, I was so excited. Sending the postcards to people you barely knew is a new thing for me. My first postcard is sent to Michael, in German. I got a positive response from him and he even encourages me to keep postcrossing.

It has been 49 days since I became a member. I found a bit hard to send the postcard on time. I work from Monday to Friday, from 7 to 16 while the post office works till 15.  But I am still blessed that the post office is opened on Saturday though it is just a half day.

I am trying to send the postcard as much as possible and I tried to send the original pictures. I mean, the picture of the postcard I send is the landscape of my city which I take it by myself.

So, if you are interested in sending postcards and share the experience, I think postcrossing is the best choice.

Happy Postcrossing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your critics,,