Menu

Tuesday, September 02, 2014

How do you feel ...

"I am sorry, Miss. I haven't finished my homework yet. I am sorry, Miss. I am slow. I can not write fast. I am sorry, Miss. Something is wrong with my brain. My brain can not work, Miss"

How do you feel when your student told you that? I was kind of surprise and sad. Oh my God, He even understands himself. I tried so hard not to cry. Even though, at the end, I had teary eyes.

S is a different student. He is a special kid. I don't know the term in medical, but something is different with him. He understands instruction but he doesn't know how to write about what he said.

As his teacher, he makes me proud. He admitted that he is different and he tried his best to finish all his work.

Being a teacher is like two faces of coins. For the first side, a teacher has to deliver the lesson well. So that, the students can achieve the learning objectives. In the other hand, a teacher is a educator too. Students' behavior and discipline are a teacher concern.

Being a teacher is not easy. It has challenges. When I was a kid, I don't have any idea what a teacher is. I was just happy seeing my teacher as an idol since she can rule the world.

Am I regret for being a teacher? No, I am not. I am proud of being a teacher. One of my dreams came true. And also, I gain a lot of knowledge from identifying students characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your critics,,