Menu

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Crafting, the way i love them by making something than buying stuff

Crafting. I am not a type of person who likes doing things in detail. That is way I dont really like sewing.

Crafting. Every time I heard this word, it reminds me of my first pandan-cake. I made it when I was in grade 9. I made it for my besty, Agata. I had limited monthly pocket money at that time. I couldnt afford to buy something good for her.

Her response was beyond everything. She said what a sweet of me and it fluttered her heart.

Since then, I realise that instead buying thing she would not like, it is better to make something special for her.

Many crafts I have made so far. At first, the main reason was because of money. But now, it is more than that. It is a way of being sincere.

And, one day, I got a shocked statement from my special friend. Since his birthday was coming soon, and I would not be there when he celebrated it, I made him a birthday card.

I gave him the card in the last night we met. I asked him, when his birthday is. I was so surprised that his birthday is different with the one he wrote in skype acc. Oh, no. I felt so ashame.

There was a quite line after that. I didnt know what to say. Suddenly, he asked whether I made it myself. I said yes. Then he said, he liked it very much. It felt like the heart and the feeling was all over on the card.

I was so speechless. I didnt know what to say. His words flutter me. What he said is totally right. There is a sincere feeling on the card. It can be a happy feeling, love, hate, frustrated feeling.

His real birthday is coming soon. I just dont know what to say and what to do. At first, I want to send another birthday card. But isnt it too much? Hempf....

Well, I hope, I will have another opportunity to meet him, again. I hope so. I really hope so.

For you, who like making something for the love ones, keep doing it. You will never know the joy you will get and the respond from them.

When you do crafting, your feeling is in what you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your critics,,